Plant Based Bolognese
This is a delicious plant-based twist on a classic Italian Bolognese. Quick, easy and great depth of flavour!
- 100G Italian Plant Based Mince (This Packet)
- 1 TBSP Of Oil
- 1 x Brown Onion (Diced)
- 1 x Carrot (Diced)
- 2 x Celery Stalks (Diced)
- 200G Mushrooms (Diced)
- 500G Bottle Of Passata / Tomato Sauce
- Your Choice Of Pasta (Spiral Is Suggested)
- Your Choice Of Accompaniments Like Cheese* & Herbs For Topping Like Basil
- Use Plant Based Cheese To Maintain Vegan Nature
- Cook Pasta to the packet instructions.
- Add the onion, carrot and celery to a pan with 1 TBSP of oil and cook through.
- Add packet of Italian Plant Based Mince Mix (100G) to the pan with 400ML. Cook covered for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid. Add the mushroom, passata and cook through for a further minute.
- Remove from heat once complete.
- Combine the pasta with saucy Italian mix. Top with your choice of accompaniments and enjoy.