Plant Based Burgers
Add some excitement to your buns and flip some plant-based patties on the pan! This recipe is great for a group of 4 friends... no more, no less! Okay maybe less. You can make 4 patties.
- 100G Plant-Based Patties (This Packet)
- 1 x Red Onion (Sliced)
- 1 x Tomato (Sliced)
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 x Iceberg Lettuce
- 4 x Burger Buns (Damper For Best Result)
- Additional Accompaniments - Try Beetroot, Pineapple, Pickles, Cheese* And Mix It Up With Various Sauces
*Use Vegan Cheese To Maintain The Plant Based Nature Of The Meal
- Mix packet of Plant Based Patties with 120ML of boiling water and and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add oil to the frying pan. Form the mix into patties. Fry the patties in the lightly greased pan and cook them until golden brown.
- Slice the onion and tomato. Wash, separate and dry the iceberg lettuce leaves.
- Halve the burger buns, place the ingredients and patties on the bun to your liking and top with sauce before adding the top bun. Enjoy!