Plant Based Tacos
Give Taco Tuesdays a facelift with this crowd pleaser! This recipe uses our taste of Mexico Plant Based Mince for a flavoursome experience - Mexican style!
- 100G Mexican Plant Based Mince
- 1 x Packet Of Hard Or Soft Tacos
- 1 x Red Onion (Diced)
- 1 x TBSP Oil
- 1 x Small Capsicum (Diced)
- 125G Tin Of Corn (Or Fresh)
- 425G Tin Of Mexican Bean Mix Or Black Beans
- Your Choice Of Fillings, Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado, Cheese* And Sour Cream*
*Use Vegan Alternatives For Plant Based Option
- Cook taco shells to packet instructions
- Add onion and capsicum to pan with 1TBSP of oil and cook through
- Add this packet of Mexican Plant-Based mince (100G) to the pan with 400ML of water.
- Cook covered for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid. Add corn and black bean mix, cook through for a further minute and remove from the heat.
- Assemble the taco with your desired fillings and enjoy!